• A correct Street Address, City, State and Zip are required.
• We are closed for shipping on the following days: Memorial Day, July 4, Labor Day, Thanksgiving and the days after, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day,
New Year's Eve and New Year's Day.
• Please remember that orders placed after 10 am Friday will not ship until Tuesday (except expedited orders). Shipping costs are based on the weight of your order in conjunction with the destination zip code.
• We do not ship to PO Boxes or APO numbers.
• All NC orders/shipments are charged 2.00 percent sales tax.
• All SC orders/shipments are charged 1.00 percent sales tax.
• All NC/SC orders/shipments are subject to these taxes.
|Shipping and Handling Rates
|ms. C's (Mild/Spicy) Amount
For overnight, two and three day express fees, please call 704-578-8414. The fees will be determined by the product's weight and zip code.
Reordering online is fast and simple. Ms. C’s is shipped via United States Postal Service (USPS flat rate)*, and will arrive at your location within five to seven business days. Shipping and handling charges are based on the total cost of your merchandise for each recipient and delivery address. Multiple orders to multiple recipients at the same address require separate S&H charges, since each order is shipped in its own box. We accept all credit cards through our PayPal shopping cart!
Each bottle is hand packed and safely secured to ensure tamper proofing and freshness.
There are 12 bottles in a case.
*If your shipping cost is lower than the quoted standard shipping, you will be refunded through PayPal.
|Mild - $13.00
Mild - $18.25
Mild - $24.50
Mild - $30.75
Mild - $37.75
Mild - $43.75
Mild - $67.00
|Spicy - $14.00
Spicy - $20.50
Spicy - $27.00
Spicy - $33.25
Spicy - $39.25
Spicy - $45.25
Spicy - $71.00
Product Total does not include S&H, nor taxes for NC/SC residents.
**Shipping & Handling Fee
A $2.35 handling fee will be added to all orders under $40.00 to help defray the costs of handling and packing.
Taxes (NC & SC Residents Only)
For each dollar spent, there is a $.02 sales tax for NC residents and $.01 sales tax for SC residents.
We are not required to, and do not collect, sales or use tax for sales to customers outside of North Carolina or South Carolina. Many states require taxpayers to report all purchases of tangible personal property that are not taxed by the retailer and pay use tax on those purchases unless exempt under your state law. In many cases, any tax which may be due can be reported and paid on your state individual income tax return or by filing a consumer use tax return with your Department of Revenue for your state of residence.
We guarantee you are going to enjoy every bit of your ms. C’s Soppin’ Good Barbecue Sauce. If for any reason you are not completely satisfied, please let us know and we will gladly refund your money. Your business is greatly appreciated.